Newcastle (Home) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will we have an eye on the second leg of the semi final against Bristol three days later?

Given the loss today I think of utmost importance would be getting theee points against Newcastle and getting back to winning ways ... but then that’s the first trophy on the line and Bristol away could get as hard as anything if we drop any point against Newcastle ...

Burnley away might not be easy for them ... but then I’m hoping Stoke might take some off then tomorrow night as well ...

Absolutely no chance of Stoke getting anything tomorrow. They haven't even got a manager.

Reckon the lads will be raring to get that defeat out of their system. Luckily Newcastle are probably the perfect opponent as our recent record against them is phenomenal. As is Sergio’s scoring record.

I predict a comfortable win with Sergio bagging a brace.

Back on track.

Burnley away might not be easy for them ... but then I’m hoping Stoke might take some off then tomorrow night as well ...
Fingers crossed but they tend to grind out results. 9 points wouldn't be a fair reflection of the gulf in class between the two teams but it's been like that all season. Not too worried though, we should win our next two comfortably. They've got Spurs away after Burnley too.

There should be no reason to lose this one, if anything we should smash them after today’s comedy of errors.

Need an early goal to settle the nerves especially if it’s down to 9 points. Rafa will set up his side well but we should have too much quality.

we need to really get behind the team next game and show them we are there to support them. sometimes they need us to help them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.