Newcastle (Home) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the potential of an invincibles season was starting to become a bit of an albatross around the player's necks. If so, we might see more freedom in their play moving forward.

I wonder if the potential of an invincibles season was starting to become a bit of an albatross around the player's necks. If so, we might see more freedom in their play moving forward.

With a bit of luck after watching our defence today, we might see a bit more freedom in the oppositions too opening the door a bit

With every game yer win, the next team are just that little bit more up for it in trying to end the run. There's not a coach who wouldn't want to get one over Guardiola! Now it's gone it might be a blessing!

But we need to capitalise on all the possession we have and put away the half chances. We seem to play as though the idea of further chances down the line blights the chance that's in front of yer!

3 at the back

Zinks and Walker as wing backs. All out attack and we'll murder the horse punchers!

Get back on the horse. Hoping and expecting to see a reaction from the players and good win. Our next run of fixtures are winnable and will put any hopes the chasing pack has to bed.

Burnley away might not be easy for them ... but then I’m hoping Stoke might take some off then tomorrow night as well ...

think burnley away will be difficult for them but they are capable of grinding out a result.

get silva back in the starting 11 if he is able to in place of Ilky...if not start bernardo in there.

Danilo at left back

other than that same team as started against the scousers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.