Newcastle (Home) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decisions are: will Silva be available? Time to give bernado a go in his place if not, the dog has done ok but needs a rest and not the same level as Dave. Stones? He has an unfortunate knack of making mistakes that lead to goals. Looks rusty too. Does he need game time or time out? VK surely nearly fit again !?
LB Danilo the modern day Ian Brightwell.

3-0 maintain the gap

Just thinking by the time this game kicks off the shit could be 9 Pts behind.
Could be 15. To be honest we shouldn't even be looking at where they are. let them get giddy, it will make it all the sweeter!

This game can't come fast enough for me, let's get the Liverpool result out of the system and get back on track. 3-0.

I can't wait. I expect City to come snarling and growling out of the blocks. Last time we lost to Arsenal in the Cup semi, we pushed on. I'd say the CL defeat was out of sorts, as we'd qualified and mixed the squad loads. City haven't lacked hunger this season at all, even yetserday, but the ruthless touch is lacking and tired legs has appeared.

Looking forward to this game, and it will be interesting to see if there's some sort of reaction from us after the loss against Liverpool.
Bernardo surely looks to perform better and better by each game and fully deserves a spot in the starting XI.

Bernardo with 4 assists and 3 goals in his last 9 appearances (mostly off the bench) deserves to start this one. Put him on the right and Sterling up top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.