Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yesterday one of the Loon army sent me a copy, of a newspaper report, stating 89% of City fans had bought Newcastle shirts. He actually thought it was a genuine article until I pointed out it was a spoof Paddy Power article.

Also there is a strong rumour that they are looking at moving out of St James Park to...............Gateshead. Now a lot of Geordies refer to Gateshead as being on "the other side of the water".

And yesterday one of the Loon army sent me a copy, of a newspaper report, stating 89% of City fans had bought Newcastle shirts. He actually thought it was a genuine article until I pointed out it was a spoof Paddy Power article.

Also there is a strong rumour that they are looking at moving out of St James Park to...............Gateshead. Now a lot of Geordies refer to Gateshead as being on "the other side of the water".
Don't think that is likely. High cost to build a new stadium, plus what would they do with the current one? I think Staveley will go for new academy first. In Gateshead?

Don't think that is likely. High cost to build a new stadium, plus what would they do with the current one? I think Staveley will go for new academy first. In Gateshead?
I seen summat that said she wants a complete overhaul of the training facilities.
Also mentioned Paula Fonseca as a front runner to replace Bruce.

according to delaney- a series of sources say it was “mid-table clubs” who led opposition to the takeover in the meeting, and not “big six” clubs like Manchester United or Tottenham Hotspur. This was one striking element of the fall-out from the meeting. Many were said to be opposed to the takeover but almost no one would put their name to it.

according to delaney- a series of sources say it was “mid-table clubs” who led opposition to the takeover in the meeting, and not “big six” clubs like Manchester United or Tottenham Hotspur. This was one striking element of the fall-out from the meeting. Many were said to be opposed to the takeover but almost no one would put their name to it.
Delaney’s a lying ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.