Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
according to delaney- a series of sources say it was “mid-table clubs” who led opposition to the takeover in the meeting, and not “big six” clubs like Manchester United or Tottenham Hotspur. This was one striking element of the fall-out from the meeting. Many were said to be opposed to the takeover but almost no one would put their name to it.
Delaney's 'confidential sources' told him that our 2-season ban would certainly be upheld by CAS.

Delaney's a bullshitting dickhead.

He's a ****

"I was waiting for some official statement about it from Richard Masters or someone else as there are obviously concerns over human rights issues. It didn't happen in the first place."

"It means there is a new superpower. Money can't buy everything but over time they have enough money to make some wrong decisions and then make right decisions. The PL obviously thought 'let's give it a go'. It's now the third club owned by a country."
It doesn't bother Bingo that he works for a bunch of cheats and data thieves.

Can see pep going there when he’s had a year out from us
Crazy money at castle now
Unless the whole City board and staff move there in the next four year. I don't see him going there, you can have the money in the world but if you can't provide necessary infrastucture and organization that makes Pep comfortably managing the club. You will not have him, simple as that.

Can see pep going there when he’s had a year out from us
Crazy money at castle now
No chance, people don’t get they can’t do a City, FFP restricts it, the only way I think is if they go down they can buy whoever they want as the championship spending doesn’t affect premier league FFP, maybe someone knows better? So get relegated and go out and buy Mbappe, Haaland etc, destroy the championship and then come up with no FFP hanging over them.

He's a ****

"I was waiting for some official statement about it from Richard Masters or someone else as there are obviously concerns over human rights issues. It didn't happen in the first place."

"It means there is a new superpower. Money can't buy everything but over time they have enough money to make some wrong decisions and then make right decisions. The PL obviously thought 'let's give it a go'. It's now the third club owned by a country."
I'm sure his owners represent a sublime human rights record where they're from, forgot everything bad only ever occurred in the middle east ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.