Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
klopp is crying
He's a ****

"I was waiting for some official statement about it from Richard Masters or someone else as there are obviously concerns over human rights issues. It didn't happen in the first place."

"It means there is a new superpower. Money can't buy everything but over time they have enough money to make some wrong decisions and then make right decisions. The PL obviously thought 'let's give it a go'. It's now the third club owned by a country."

He's a ****

"I was waiting for some official statement about it from Richard Masters or someone else as there are obviously concerns over human rights issues. It didn't happen in the first place."

"It means there is a new superpower. Money can't buy everything but over time they have enough money to make some wrong decisions and then make right decisions. The PL obviously thought 'let's give it a go'. It's now the third club owned by a country."

He's a ****

He really is one of the biggest cunts around. Plastered all the wall behind him is Standard Chartered, maybe he should resign if he feels that strongly and morally about human rights. Also wonder if he was critical of Liverpool fans when they wanted FSG out not so long ago and a middle eastern takeover was being clambered for. Prick

An interesting article featuring Mike Rigg who was our technical director at the time of the take over.
Nice touch about Khaldoon: it was common knowledge that the chairman visited some training sessions but I didn't know he had joined in some five a sides. Magic man!

Bruce to take charge tomorrow. I wonder if he'll do a little sarcastic wave to the fans at full time, like Hughes did when he knew what was coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.