Newcastle Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ziegler going after Newcastle now, saying one of their owners is part of the Saudi Government, is this fucker being paid to lobby his point of view. Saying the Premier League could revisit the “fit and proper owners” test. Welcome to the house of fun Geordies.

Ziegler going after Newcastle now, saying one of their owners is part of the Saudi Government, is this fucker being paid to lobby his point of view. Saying the Premier League could revisit the “fit and proper owners” test. Welcome to the house of fun Geordies.
They have no idea in Newcastle's world of how the press are going to go after them if they make that final step.

They still think that apart from a little stutter caused by the PL on the takeover, which amazingly some of them are convinced was done for their own benefit that they're everyone's favourite second club too.

I think they are over-achieving for where they are in the "project". If they let loose with a bit more spending (not that they haven't so far) then they could be a real Top4 mainstay. Still think they lack true world class to challenge for the title.

Once Newcastle reach top 4, they will attract world class players.

I would love to woman slap this cockney wide boy
As would i , but hes right … for once. Like leeds, newcastle are a one town team and what that creates is a situation where all the fans are stood in pubs, all agreeing about how brilliant they are. Must be quite weird that.
I guess it creates ideas of grandeur that because in their little geordie fish bowl they are huge, that they are huge elsewhere

As would i , but hes right … for once. Like leeds, newcastle are a one town team and what that creates is a situation where all the fans are stood in pubs, all agreeing about how brilliant they are. Must be quite weird that.
I guess it creates ideas of grandeur that because in their little geordie fish bowl they are huge, that they are huge elsewhere
Fair point but in my eyes there a bigger club than a lot of London teams but this twat would never see it that way - as would most southern refs and the like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.