Newcastle Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ziegler going after Newcastle now, saying one of their owners is part of the Saudi Government, is this fucker being paid to lobby his point of view. Saying the Premier League could revisit the “fit and proper owners” test. Welcome to the house of fun Geordies.
Of course Newcastle are owned by the Saudi government; they didn't even try to hide it. It's the country's Public Investment Fund FFS!

Doesn't bother me as I'm all for competition, but it's pretty remarkable this takeover ever got waved through.

Of course Newcastle are owned by the Saudi government; they didn't even try to hide it. It's the country's Public Investment Fund FFS!

Doesn't bother me as I'm all for competition, but it's pretty remarkable this takeover ever got waved through.

the trouble with Newcastle is FFP rules are so much harder to build something quickly and spend,
look FFP was set up to stop investment and Manchester city by the so-called elite, the danger was Manchester city would have blown the rest out of the water, The elite clubs with debts would have gone to the wall because manchester city controlling the market.

Look I don't have any trouble with the Newcastle takeover, but FFP will have to step in and do something if they are owned by dodgy people

As would i , but hes right … for once. Like leeds, newcastle are a one town team and what that creates is a situation where all the fans are stood in pubs, all agreeing about how brilliant they are. Must be quite weird that.
I guess it creates ideas of grandeur that because in their little geordie fish bowl they are huge, that they are huge elsewhere
Not true, potentially they are a enormous club.

Geordies get everywhere in the world and people will quickly latch on top them when they start to win, which they will.

As would i , but hes right … for once. Like leeds, newcastle are a one town team and what that creates is a situation where all the fans are stood in pubs, all agreeing about how brilliant they are. Must be quite weird that.
I guess it creates ideas of grandeur that because in their little geordie fish bowl they are huge, that they are huge elsewhere
Any club that consistently get over 50000 crowds is big. The likes of City and Newcastle size is always being compared to United and Liverpool which is ridiculous, those two are in a league of their own. I wouldn’t want to be that size either, I want our fanbase to stay at the same size it is now. Fuck having to miss out on big games because our club has been littered with tourists and plastics. I’m a season ticket holder so it probably won’t effect me, but old timers will be missing out in the near future, if they already haven’t been priced out.

the trouble with Newcastle is FFP rules are so much harder to build something quickly and spend,
look FFP was set up to stop investment and Manchester city by the so-called elite, the danger was Manchester city would have blown the rest out of the water, The elite clubs with debts would have gone to the wall because manchester city controlling the market.

Look I don't have any trouble with the Newcastle takeover, but FFP will have to step in and do something if they are owned by dodgy people

It’s ok for an American to spend €750m over two windows?

Any owner even American owners should be allowed to spend what the fuck they like end of like they could before this fraud of a ffp came along by arrogant two faces kunts the red shots

“But if FFP will have to step in an do something if they are owned by dodgy people”

Do you mean dodgy, people who own the club that want to stop promotion to and relegation from the premier league or leveraged buyouts and over indebtedness.

Last edited:
The connection to who’s pushing this storyline in the uk is “SKY”.
An American owned company, heavily invested in the PGA Tour, and Premier League. Frightened that the big bad tea towel wearing, dirty oil money Arab’s, are pushing for a takeover of good old Western Worlds lucrative sports industries.

They don’t like it up them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.