Newcastle Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I will add though,and I get he's not the mouth piece for all geordies when I say this,but that true geordie guy had plenty derogatory things to say about City over last few years,hope he's as thick skinned as he can be for the shit he will get now you playing on the big boys table now,money seemed to be his biggest issue,and that we were shit as well,I will like to see how this pans out going forward now that's for sure.
Think it was a business decision to put the boot in to us, preaching nonsense to the already converted. He’s a bit different now, more faces than a town hall clock

I feel high after the result tonight, winning is like a drug.

We're getting the human rights stuff already, it's strange that people who have not cared about human rights have become experts. We're also getting our spending thrown at us even though we spent next to nothing under Ashley. Villa fans and Everton fans seem to be the worst of the neutrals. The mackems have a go but that’s local rivalry and they know they’ll probably never compete with us again so I can understand that.
Villa fans are absolutely some of the worst for jealousy.

If winning football matches is like a drug,then all us City fans must be complete drug ridden smackheads after all the incredible victories that we have witnessed this past 10/11 years !!

I can't beleive it took you this long to realise!? We've very much reached the stage where an addict needs their hit just to feel normal and goes into withdrawal if the miss a hit - as evidenced by the forum having a complete meltdown for each of the 4 or 5 games a season we lose.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the Saudi's and Newcastle react the the treatment City have gotten from the press.

Gulf stereotypes would suggest they're much less likely to try and adopt the "rise above it" stance of ADUG from 2008-2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.