Newcastle Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I don't know how we play them together. My original thought would have been to drop Almiron but that really can't happen at the minute. Maybe Longstaff could drop our for one of Isak or Almiron and a change of playing style. Having said that, I wanted Joelinton to replace Longstaff in the middle with Saint-Maximin going on to the wing, maybe Longstaff out, Joelinton in the middle and Isak on the left. I'm just glad that I don't have to make that decision.

12 months ago it was easy saying who could come into the club or starting 11 to improve us. I'm at the stage now where I really don't know because the differences we can make are small.
Its a conundrum be interesting to see how Eddie deals with it when they are both fit. Don't know if you've seen it, but I watched a good interview with Eddie Howe on youtube about a week ago. The channel is the high performance podcast. Tyson Fury, is the latest one on as well.

Its a conundrum be interesting to see how Eddie deals with it when they are both fit. Don't know if you've seen it, but I watched a good interview with Eddie Howe on youtube about a week ago. The channel is the high performance podcast. Tyson Fury, is the latest one on as well.

I agree that it will be interesting to see how Eddie deals with it. So far everything he's touched has turned to gold. 10 more points and we’re safely on 40 points. After that we can start to think about where we can finish. Hit 40, look to beat last season’s points and position then just go as far as we can.

It will be interesting to see what Newcastle do in January. Do they spend to push on from their great start and give the champions league a good go and accelerate their project by years or will bringing in 2-3 expensive players on expensive wages disrupt the togetherness they all have at the minute?

The end of the match was like a Bruce Lee film, the players were kicking f*ck out of each other and the ref let it go. Great stuff.

I'll watch the game again tomorrow but can't remember too much time wasting, I was surprised that 7 minutes was added at the end, I guessed 3 minutes maximum.

I watched the game last night and didnt notice time wasting. A few Newcastle players went down with 'injuries' which seemed genuine. I was surprised with the added 7 minutes.
Perhaps as someone just watching a game of football without any connection to the two teams, I didnt notice.

Funny seeing the Chelsea players losing it at the end. I think the pressure is building at Chelsea lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.