Newcastle Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almiron always looked like a quality player lacking in confidence.

He’s probably been one of the best 5 players in the league this season thus far.

This break for the world cup will kill their momentum, also the top clubs are being badly effected with this bloody winter world cup and players with more than half an eye on it. Think they will get top 6.

Kicking a bloke on the deck is low, thick geordie cunts.

It will be interesting to see what Newcastle do in January. Do they spend to push on from their great start and give the champions league a good go and accelerate their project by years or will bringing in 2-3 expensive players on expensive wages disrupt the togetherness they all have at the minute?

We’ve done the easy work really well so far, I think it’s now a case of bringing in younger potential. Players who can come to the club and will develop into players that can add something coming off the bench when needed and can go on to become better players than we currently have in the starting 11 to push those players on to the bench. That way we improve both the starting 11 and squad depth because good established players will not want to be bench warmers.

I guess it will be easier to keep a squad happy if we can offer them European football at any level and go deep in cup competitions so that they’re at least getting game time on a regular basis.

I watched the game last night and didnt notice time wasting. A few Newcastle players went down with 'injuries' which seemed genuine. I was surprised with the added 7 minutes.
Perhaps as someone just watching a game of football without any connection to the two teams, I didnt notice.

Funny seeing the Chelsea players losing it at the end. I think the pressure is building at Chelsea lol

Schar and Botman were both injured and tried to play on which is full credit to them. Schar does seem to pick up knocks virtually every game, I didn't understand where his head injury came from in the first half unless he took a blow from an elbow. It was his own fault if he did because his tackle was slightly late.

Kicking a bloke on the deck is low, thick geordie cunts.

The bloke on the deck and his mates started fighting with some young kids who they out numbered until they turned off Barrack Road.

The Chelsea fans had a kid on the ground beside the petrol station and they kicked the shit out of him.

They got to the pub and most of the Chelsea fans ran away leaving 2 or 3 who were given a taste of their own medicine. The lad on the floor didn't take too many kicks before our own people stopped what was happening.

Violence over football is pathetic but a 1 minute video doesn’t tell the whole picture.

Some Chelsea fans were trying to cause trouble as soon as they came out of the back of the away end. They were trying to get at Newcastle fans who were simply going home. The daft Newcastle fans only started reacting to what a minority of Chelsea fans started.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.