Newcastle Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously glad they got knocked out ......... a team that ain’t win a thing for decades thinks it’s arrogant enough to rest players ............ seriously a result like that could cause some right damage going forward .......... big week coming up now because if they do get knocked out against Leicester then a promising season could collapse into nothing

We didn't field that team out of arrogance, we fielded that team because we have a big game tomorrow. Win tomorrow and we're in a two legged semi-final of a cup and could get to the final if we get through and avoid you in the next round.

We didn't field that team out of arrogance, we fielded that team because we have a big game tomorrow. Win tomorrow and we're in a two legged semi-final of a cup and could get to the final if we get through and avoid you in the next round.

Thought the team Howe put out was good enough they had enough chances to win the game too, it was just one of those games..

Thought the team Howe put out was good enough they had enough chances to win the game too, it was just one of those games..
It was one of those games we always seem to have in the FA Cup. If a team wants to pull off a giant killing, play against Newcastle.

I'd really like Newcastle to win the league cup this season because i think Geordies deserve some success.
If Howe does it then he will go down in history forever............ tell you what it’s some turnaround is that .......... from relegation struggles this time last season to possibly winning a trophy and gaining a European spot ............ I just hope he’s the next England manager hun or Potter

I'd really like Newcastle to win the league cup this season because i think Geordies deserve some success.
We will do everything possible to win it and that includes dropping league points if we have to. The good thing with losing against Sheff Wed means we have a free week between the two legs of the semi-final. The first leg is really important, don't lose that and I think we'll go through as our players really are up for this.

If the final is between us and Man U then I think we have a good chance as Man U play Barcelona on the Thursday before the final and we have a free week after playing Liverpool at home on the Saturday before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.