Newcastle Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Guimaraes is out for a spell, he'll be a big loss for them.
Yes and my fantasy football team! I might swap St. Maximan in if its a long absence. It did look bad when he rolled his ankle, I was amazed when he stayed on till half-time.

When will the game man city vs Newcastle be played?
At the moment it’s down as Saturday 4th March at 15.00.

We find out which March games get moved for TV on 25th January (which you’d imagine this game will be).

Such fine margins. If Mitrovic didn't mess up that pen, I don't think Newcastle take all three points there. But they battled on and it was a nicely worked goal, with Isak in the right place again. Been unlucky with injuries but I think he's gonna become a really good Premier League striker. Rags back down to 4th, I hope Newcastle keep playing their part to keep them there (or even lower).

Another VAR fk up to try and help scum. Fortunately Fulham fucked it up. Funny how they reviewed for 3 mins while play continued and still got the call wrong..

Disgraceful decision to award that as a penalty.The cheating **** fouled Trippier for starters.

Its no wonder fans are losing love for this game.
When I watched it live, it looked like the Fulham player handballed it just before the first penalty appeal. There was certainly a foul on a barcode before the 2nd. Strange how they looked at that for 3 minutes, yet Haalands appeal was done n dusted in 10 seconds flat.

If Guimaraes is out for a spell, he'll be a big loss for them.

He'll be a massive loss to us as everything that we do well usually begins with him. It's not a coincidence that we've become a much better team since he signed for us. He’s been a revelation considering that he was supposed to be a defensive midfielder, he’s not as he can play anywhere in midfield and usually does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.