Newcastle Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Howe does it then he will go down in history forever............ tell you what it’s some turnaround is that .......... from relegation struggles this time last season to possibly winning a trophy and gaining a European spot ............ I just hope he’s the next England manager hun or Potter

I can't see Howe taking the England job any time soon, he likes the coaching too much as he's always the first in and last out. I guess he could change his mind if his family struggled to settle in which doesn't seem to be the case.

Fair play to any Geordie who makes the trip to Southampton for the 1st leg of the semi-final.
It's got to be a minimum of 800 miles return trip. I would think it will need 2 days holiday from work. 8 hours each way on a coach, maybe 5/6 hours on a train if they happen to be running on that day.
But it is a once in a generation fixture at this moment in time,so I would imagine that the die hard Newcastle fans will sell out their allocation in record time.

Fair play to any Geordie who makes the trip to Southampton for the 1st leg of the semi-final.
It's got to be a minimum of 800 miles return trip. I would think it will need 2 days holiday from work. 8 hours each way on a coach, maybe 5/6 hours on a train if they happen to be running on that day.
But it is a once in a generation fixture at this moment in time,so I would imagine that the die hard Newcastle fans will sell out their allocation in record time.

We'll fill out allocation easily. The last time I went down, we drove down on the friday night and slept in the car at Bognor on the Saturday night because we couldn't get a B&B, I wouldn't fancy doing that again.

We'll fill out allocation easily. The last time I went down, we drove down on the friday night and slept in the car at Bognor on the Saturday night because we couldn't get a B&B, I wouldn't fancy doing that again.
I used to do the same sort of thing when I was a teenager.
In fact at the 1976 League Cup Final I crashed out on the living room floor (with about a dozen other Blues) of the brother of one of the members on Bluemoon (Sid C) at his house in Barnes.
I also did the kipping in the car stunt at a Northern Soul meeting in Blackpool in 1975ish.
No chance of doing that now I'm in my mid 60s.
I like to sleep in a proper bed nowadays, preferably with a female next to me.

I like to watch this Newcastle team. They are playing an unusual type of football: when a player gets the ball they kick it forwards to another player on their team until one near the goal kicks it hard at the white rectangular thing. It might be something we could try.

I like to watch this Newcastle team. They are playing an unusual type of football: when a player gets the ball they kick it forwards to another player on their team until one near the goal kicks it hard at the white rectangular thing. It might be something we could try.
If Guimaraes is out for a spell, he'll be a big loss for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.