Newcastle Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. And Dubravka can't play as he was at United earlier in the season.

Loris Karius is the probable keeper (hasn't played in like 2 years) or Mark Gillespie - who I assume is like a fringe player.
Sheer stupidity from Pope. I wouldn't fancy Newcastle's chances now (although I try and remain optimistic for them)

Pope would have to go and get himself suspended before a cup final that Dubravka can't play in, so they have useless Karius instead. And the rags are in form. They're screwed.

Also, I'm not surprised Pope ran out like that, where the hell were his backline?

Just got to hope that Karius (29) seizes the opportunity to get his career back on track - at 29 he could do, with a man of the match performance on Sunday.

Maybe we will buy him if Ederson keeps declining!

Hey if Leicester can win the PL anything is possible.

Right that's me not watching the final.

If toon win I'll be over the Bluemoon but the YNWA keeper who did in fact walk alone against this seasons world player of the year and feeder of millions.....no thanks.

Newcastle look to be running out of steam.

In a normal business their owners in the summer could have the option to spend big to help achieve success.

I am not familiar with. Newcastle finances but I am guessing the cartel run “fair play “ rules will help hinder that option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.