Newcastle Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy for them hope they go on and win the cup! Never forget when we beat them in the league the year we won the league with that Aguero goal! Getting good luck from the Newcastle supporters and you deserve if, after we just beat them! Majority of the Newcastle fans at class!

They have their own reasons for loathing Manchester United, has to be said.
Personally, I will love it, I'll really love it, if they beat the rags.
My one regret is that we binned the trophy away and lost the opportunity to put them right back in their box on the biggest stage.

The media are already revving up with their “United are back” shit.

Been very impressed with Newcastle this season. Have spent wisely and you can’t dislike Eddie Howe. I stupidly thought he may have been in trouble for the sack this season if they didn’t get off to a good start. Proves I know fuck all.

Had a mate who played for them and even though he’s left there now has decided to stay up there as he loves the place and the people.

I know some of their fans have given us the where were you shit and like to make out they are the bestest greatest fans in the world but I have no issue with them. Seem a decent mob. Hopefully they don’t change to much when the trophies start rolling in.

Happy for them hope they go on and win the cup! Never forget when we beat them in the league the year we won the league with that Aguero goal! Getting good luck from the Newcastle supporters and you deserve if, after we just beat them! Majority of the Newcastle fans at class!
I was in the Glallowgate exec boxes that day and one of them bought us a bottle of champagne, even though his team had just blown top 4. Went on the town after(and what a frazy fucking place that is on match day) and not one of them begrudged us anything, just wanted us to go on and win it. What a night and what a place. Just hope they smash them Rag bastards. On a footnote, just watched highlights on sky and I can't help feeling the noise was turned up ;-)

They will be a force too be reckoned in a few seasons, the premier leagues going to be very competitive at the top going to get so much harder to win the thing.

Quite jealous of them - all exciting and on a steep trajectory. Enjoyed it immensely when we were at their stage.

It was great wasn't it!

Winning more games than we lost! So many firsts! Pissing on the big club's chips!

Heady days.

778539_102_1160_LTU0NzY0NTk3OTUyMjY5NTE.jpg

_121168571_thescoreboardatoldtraffordshowingmanutd1-6mancityinoctober2011.jpg

_56231000_fergie_231011.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.