Newcastle Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Pope joins Newcastle.

Used to rate him until I saw his footwork for England, might be a good stop-gap until they're challenging for Europe.

Nick Pope joins Newcastle.

Used to rate him until I saw his footwork for England, might be a good stop-gap until they're challenging for Europe.

A good move for both parties.

Pope will, at the very least, offer a strong challenge for Dúbravka, thereby strengthening Newcastle’s options in goal.

And Pope will have the chance to prove that he is capable of more than playing for a team at the bottom end of the Premier League.

A good move for both parties.

Pope will, at the very least, offer a strong challenge for Dúbravka, thereby strengthening Newcastle’s options in goal.

And Pope will have the chance to prove that he is capable of more than playing for a team at the bottom end of the Premier League.
Yeah, below half way of the PL.

Pope’s an excellent signing. I’m glad Eddie Howe rode out the storm and is now proving what a good manager he is - always come across as a good bloke. Wouldn’t surprise me that much to see them make the top 4 assuming they acquire some of their targets.

Pope’s an excellent signing. I’m glad Eddie Howe rode out the storm and is now proving what a good manager he is - always come across as a good bloke. Wouldn’t surprise me that much to see them make the top 4 assuming they acquire some of their targets.
I think top four is a bit of a stretch next season, though I think they will certainly be challenging for European places.

Solid top seven or eight will be acceptable this coming season the season after a proper go at top four.. can see Newcastle rising similar way to Jack Walkers Blackburn only they will stay there for long run given there finances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.