Dippers
Spuds
Arse
Chelsea
West ham
Rags
Barcodes

jimharri

They've apparently put in an improved bid of £50m for James Maddison. Now, Maddison is a fairly decent player, sideburns not withstanding. But is he really worth 50m?

BandWP

Team supported
Newcastle United
7/1 at Skybet. Need to add a top class centre half and centre forward to be in with a chance
I put a bet on a couple of months ago mate, £50 at odds of 9-1. I'm not really expecting it to come up but I do think it will be a pretty exciting season, well a lot more exciting than under Mike Ashley and Steve Bruce that's for sure.

richardtheref

When they got taken over a toon fan text me saying over the next 2 windows they would be spending £600m. Sent him a text last week asking when they are going to spend this money. Still awaiting a response

mexico1970

Team supported
Manchester City
They've apparently put in an improved bid of £50m for James Maddison. Now, Maddison is a fairly decent player, sideburns not withstanding. But is he really worth 50m?

If the cost of Cucurella was anything to go by then he must be, surely all Maddison needs to explode is a decent club.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.