Newcastle United 2024/25

If you can't finish properly (i.e score goals) then Newcastle aren't going to finish in the top 4 , which means that they won't qualify for the Champions League,and all the extra income that it brings.
How long will Saudi PIF wait until they expect to see a decent return on their investment.
Personally,I think Eddie Howe has taken them as far as he can,and if they want to move up a notch,he will need to be replaced by a more elite manager.
Top 4 isn’t the aim. With PSR etc, they know it’s going to take time, Europe is the aim, with the hope that we have an excellent season and qualify for the Champions League.

Possibly, some things with him are pissing me off, in saying that who is better than him and available?

I honestly think we’ll try for Pep, once he’s done his job with you, which I suspect would be by the end of next season.

Should have sold Wilson in the summer. He’s an absolute fucking waste of space with how often he’s injured. I honestly don’t expect him to play for us again, he keeps having ‘set backs’ and even once he does play, he gets injured again.

We could have got rid of him in the summer and brought in someone like Jonathan David.
Absolute shocking decision.
Who’d buy him though? Didn’t he have some weird chest injury and operation last spring?

Who’d buy him though? Didn’t he have some weird chest injury and operation last spring?
Mate, the guy has more sick notes than Owen, words is his GP is on the sick with a sprained wrist due to the amount of sick notes he’s wrote for him.

Honestly, for the 10 games a season you’d get out of him, he would keep a team threatened by relegation up. He’s a really good finisher, he’s just permanently fucking injured.

Top 4 isn’t the aim. With PSR etc, they know it’s going to take time, Europe is the aim, with the hope that we have an excellent season and qualify for the Champions League.

Possibly, some things with him are pissing me off, in saying that who is better than him and available?

I honestly think we’ll try for Pep, once he’s done his job with you, which I suspect would be by the end of next season.
Your not making much sense. You say that Newcastle aren't aiming for the top 4, but that Europe is the aim . Well to qualify for Europe, you have to finish the season in the top 4 and that gets you a Champions League place.
Anything below the top 4 is either Europa League or Conference. And the money paid in those competitions is miniscule compared to CL.

Honestly mate you have no chance of getting Pep. Pretty sure when he leaves City that's him done with club football.

Mate, the guy has more sick notes than Owen, words is his GP is on the sick with a sprained wrist due to the amount of sick notes he’s wrote for him.

Honestly, for the 10 games a season you’d get out of him, he would keep a team threatened by relegation up. He’s a really good finisher, he’s just permanently fucking injured.
I'd sell him to a Saudi club but the PL cunts will tell you what he's worth. With his past reputation though, he's surely worth £30M.

Your not making much sense. You say that Newcastle aren't aiming for the top 4, but that Europe is the aim . Well to qualify for Europe, you have to finish the season in the top 4 and that gets you a Champions League place.
Anything below the top 4 is either Europa League or Conference. And the money paid in those competitions is miniscule compared to CL.
It’s still Europe. Ok the money isn’t there, but it would be seen as an improvement.
It’s going to take time for us to get there, people underestimate how PSR is holding us back. Last season we still had Matt Fucking Ritchie coming on to close games out. We are massively weak at RW, we need a better holding midfielder, a forward to back up Isak, a new CB, and at least cover at both LB, and RB.
Should just change our name to a Red Rag club, sign up official tractor partners for stupid money, and fuck PSR that way. Seems to be the way right?

I'd sell him to a Saudi club but the PL cunts will tell you what he's worth. With his past reputation though, he's surely worth £30M.
Doesn’t work.
We had to sell ASM way below market value to appease them, and the Saudi club he went to wasn’t even a PIF one.
They also blocked us from even loaning a player from Saudi as soon as the Daily Mail ran a made up story about us possibly loaning a player from there.

It was ok for Watford to keep loaning players to and from Udinese, and for Liverpool to sell their players to Saudi for as much money they could find, but NUFC, nah.
As a Villa fan once said, ‘You have to sell your youngsters and best players to be compliant with FFP, no not for that much, no not to them (Saudi’s), no not to each other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.