Newcastle United 2024/25

It’s still Europe. Ok the money isn’t there, but it would be seen as an improvement.
It’s going to take time for us to get there, people underestimate how PSR is holding us back. Last season we still had Matt Fucking Ritchie coming on to close games out. We are massively weak at RW, we need a better holding midfielder, a forward to back up Isak, a new CB, and at least cover at both LB, and RB.
Should just change our name to a Red Rag club, sign up official tractor partners for stupid money, and fuck PSR that way. Seems to be the way right?
So now Newcastle United and their fans know what it's like being held back by rules brought in by the PL and the red cartel. Something that City have had to contend with for the last 15 years.
Good luck in getting a team together whilst hampered by FFP/ PSR rules.
And good luck in trying to entice Pep to be your next manager, but as others have already mentioned, I think there is almost zero chance of that becoming a reality.

Doesn’t work.
We had to sell ASM way below market value to appease them, and the Saudi club he went to wasn’t even a PIF one.
They also blocked us from even loaning a player from Saudi as soon as the Daily Mail ran a made up story about us possibly loaning a player from there.

It was ok for Watford to keep loaning players to and from Udinese, and for Liverpool to sell their players to Saudi for as much money they could find, but NUFC, nah.
As a Villa fan once said, ‘You have to sell your youngsters and best players to be compliant with FFP, no not for that much, no not to them (Saudi’s), no not to each other.
Honestly, grow a pair, and take the cunts to a tribunal the next time they try and tell you what a player you want to sell is worth. Fuck all to do with the busy cunts as far as I'm concerned. No point in having muscle if you don't use it.

Honestly, grow a pair, and take the cunts to a tribunal the next time they try and tell you what a player you want to sell is worth. Fuck all to do with the busy cunts as far as I'm concerned. No point in having muscle if you don't use it.

The Georgies, Vanilla etc are happy for City to lead the challenges to PL's unlawful and discriminatory rules.

Never forget them & the hateful 8 City......yesterday's win agin the black country bastards was beautiful karma !!

Proxy league police doing the bidding of the rags, dippers and the arse can just fuck off. Newcastle need to throw paraffin on the fire we lit and show some cajones.

So now Newcastle United and their fans know what it's like being held back by rules brought in by the PL and the red cartel. Something that City have had to contend with for the last 15 years.
Good luck in getting a team together whilst hampered by FFP/ PSR rules.
And good luck in trying to entice Pep to be your next manager, but as others have already mentioned, I think there is almost zero chance of that becoming a reality.
I never said that we would get him, I said that our club would have the ambition to go for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.