Newcastle United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Ederson cost us that by being rash

Plus the midfield gave it away for them to go though on goal

It happens (can't be on line to get the offside) more for a lack of communication from all the defenders

But let's blame Kyle for everything
I think Walker has had a really poor start to the season and he didnt look particularly good today either, but us not winning today's game is certainly not on him.
Yeah I'm worried he might be "finished" and that it could be a problem going forward with him being the captain and demanding minutes, but let's keep the critique sensible. Many players struggled today, not just Walker.

Last edited:
I think Walker has had a really poor start to the season and he didnt look particularly good today either, but us losing today's game is certainly not on him.
Yeah I'm worried he might be "finished" and that it could be a problem going forward with him being the captain and demanding minutes, but let's keep the critique sensible. Many players struggled today, not just Walker.
Again he wasn't poor today but I agree with most of your post

Well if you can't win
Make sure you don't lose

Spot on. Newcastle will beat plenty of teams in their home games and whilst we all wanted a win, it could be a crucial point.

We've still not lost this season, some injuries to key plays and Foden still getting back up to speed. Sure we'll get back to top gear over the next few weeks. We do need our other attacking players to start getting amongst the goals though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.