Newcastle United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

we dropped the LW to get it that combo though, think on the west ham game they actually both started as 8s with wingers.

might need another shuffle of formation to get them all in,
that being said a fit stones to make the box mid would be worth a watch

Haaland
Jack Foden KDB Savio
Kova Stones
Gvardiol Dias Akanji
Ederson

I'd drop Gundo in a heartbeat. He's been God awful. How can you possibly propose him playing over Foden?? News flash, Foden and KDB was our best combination in our final stretch to the title.

I’d play Foden and Kev. But I don’t see Pep doing it, he trusts Gundo and Kev who are now the old guard, more experienced.

What reason was given by pgmol for not overturning that cheating diving Scouse rats dive yesterday?

I absolutely love Gundo. But I was cussing him yesterday for that lob. If he had squared to Big Erl, good chance we would have been 2 zip and that blatant non penalty wouldn't have mattered as much.

I am hoping he will come good again...

I just wish, wish, wish that Eddie would save a penalty. Do they not practice spot kick saves at training? Clearly not. Saved 4 to my knowledge in 7 years.

What reason was given by pgmol for not overturning that cheating diving Scouse rats dive yesterday?
None to my knowledge. Apart from not wanting us to Runaway with the PL. It was Atwell on VAR obliging his pl paymasters.

same reason why Akanji didn't get one last week when he was manhandled by that Arse thug during the Rodri injury goalmouth melee.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.