Newcastle United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

None to my knowledge. Apart from not wanting us to Runaway with the PL. It was Atwell on VAR obliging his pl paymasters.

same reason why Akanji didn't get one last week when he was manhandled by that Arse thug during the Rodri injury goalmouth melee.....
Cheers mate, bent as fcuk!

I’d play Foden and Kev. But I don’t see Pep doing it, he trusts Gundo and Kev who are now the old guard, more experienced.
That's an ancient midfield in Prem terms. That's a Serie A pairing...

Frankly it was a disappointing tame performance aside from Josko.

To many -6 performances and very late substitutions.

Phil,Doku & Savinio all should’ve been on at ht or or55 minutes latest.

Gundo was poor,Jack too predictable and Erling did zilch.

A false 9 against their giants could’ve produced better chances.

An opportunity lost.b y

None to my knowledge. Apart from not wanting us to Runaway with the PL. It was Atwell on VAR obliging his pl paymasters.

same reason why Akanji didn't get one last week when he was manhandled by that Arse thug during the Rodri injury goalmouth melee.....
I thought VAR looked at that penalty far too quick for my liking as it wasn't as clear cut they made it out to be.
Then I realised it was attwell on duty and it clicked.
Dodgy decisions follow him round like shit on your shoes.

Frankly it was a disappointing tame performance aside from Josko.

To many -6 performances and very late substitutions.

Phil,Doku & Savinio all should’ve been on at ht or or55 minutes latest.

Gundo was poor,Jack too predictable and Erling did zilch.

A false 9 against their giants could’ve produced better chances.

An opportunity lost.b y
not sure, they played with the 3 holding/centre mids. think a f9 would have still been smothered out.

Yeah, tough watching Cole, felt like we got decent money for him however I always thought it was more to do with Pep not wanting to bring another talent thought whilst he was still nurturing Phil. Got to say Cole is right up there and I’d have loved to see the pair of them together.

I also fully agree about the sentiment bit too, he’s trying to get Gundo back up to speed but you could see yesterday that we can only have one of them in the team, just too slow. He needs to bench Gundo for now and use him sparingly for 30/4% mins here and there.
Ffs add Delap to that too (sobs)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.