Newcastle United (A) - Post-Match Thread

I think we were fortunate that a penalty was not awarded but I don't think the result depended on that decision. City were poor in the first half but didn't allow Newcastle a single shot on target and by half time we were two up. Newcastle have only scored two goals in 3 of their 18 PL and manage 3 only against Brentford. Now they needed two in a half against the meanest defence in the PL. The second half was rather better but City never really had to exert themselves at any time. Newcastle kept trying but were never in the game. A good win on a very good day for City.

Last edited:
I think we were fortunate that a penalty was not awarded but I don't think the result depended on that decision. City were poor in the first half but didn't allow Newcastle a single shot on target and by half time we were two up. Liverpool have only scored two goals in 3 of their 18 PL and manage 3 only against Brentford. Now they needed two in a half against the meanest defence in the PL. The second half was rather better but City never really had to exert themselves at any time. Newcastle kept trying but were never in the game. A good win on a very good day for City.
Superfluous Liverpool in there?

Genuine question, I work with a Rag He's a complete moron (obviously)...Him along with many others say "No team should be winning the league with 100 points or winning 7-0, It's getting boring". Does anyone else have to listen to this horse shit?
Well the rags in their pomp were never capable in a 2 horse league of amassing 100pts ever so he is going to talk shite isn’t he.

Was it a pen?

Wasn't it a pen?

Hang on folks... excuse me for a moment...

Just had a look at all the results in all my various apps and media reports and I can definitely assure you all, without a shadow of a doubt, that it was definitely NOT a pen.

JJ
It doesn’t mean it shouldn’t have been though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.