Newcastle United (A) | Post Match thread

Wank first half,improved 2nd but still disjointed and lacking an edge....great to get a point and show some character though.

Pep needs to utilise his subs,its fucking baffling.

MOTM??? pass

Anyway...just a shit day at the office,we all have them.

We move on (to fucking Barca....wow)

Howe is an excellent manager and Newcastle will cause a lot of problems for all other teams this season. A fair draw I'd say.
Foden, for the second time, clearly ignored a free Haaland, which I really hope will be addressed and fixed.
We were clearly not at out best, but credit to Newcastle for a terrific performance.

Hindsight or whatever but sub would’ve made the difference.
Only god and pep knows why he didn’t use 4 subs .

Was playing Stones ready for this game? Only his second appearance of any kind since…flapping about injured in the Villa game.

He and Walker were shit today and too many times Walker found himself on the ball in a key area up the pitch making a terrible pass.

After we went 3-3 as well I’m not sure we passed to Haaland? Every time he gets the ball something happens

Decent point against a jubilant Newcastle side. Happy we didn't crumble when it was 3-1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.