Newcastle United (A) | Post Match thread

Great come back but let's be honest that was dreadful in many ways
We got bullied all over the pitch first half
Waler, Cancelo, Rodri rubbish

Happy with a draw in the end because for large parts we were woeful.

Pep really needs to think about the inverted full backs because Walker isn’t a footballer. He is a good defender with great recovery pace. I’m not having him moving into midfield. If Pep was going to do this, he should have told Zin that he would be 1st choice LB this season and moved Cancelo over to RB.

Stones should never have started and was fucking terrible. I don’t know why Pep decided today was the day to give him a start when we were playing a side who clearly had weapons to hurt us.

The midfield trio of Rodri, KDB and Gundo has to have the ball. Without the ball it’s Rodri on his own. Gundo was invisible after scoring.

Thought Haaland showed real glimpses of what he can do today. Another week he grabs a hat-trick.

Well done to Newcastle and yes we were poor for a majority of the game but once again we get fucked over by VAR, it was a studs up knee high challenge from that ****, it doesn't matter if he didn't catch him well the intention was there, against 10 men for the last 20 minutes we might have won that.
Anyway we will play a similar opponenet next week, so hopefully we learned our lesson.

Good point away that. Newcastle are gonna cause a lot of teams problems this season.

Great result after that awful first half!
Some terrible play especially by Stones and Walker. Players have bad games, they rolled their sleeves up and were awesome in the last 35 mins! Come on City! Another day and Haaland has 3 (I hope we don’t keep saying that though)

On to Palace after a stupid mid week friendly.

There can not be a Blue out there, not happy with a point today after that "Car Crash" first half.

Not going to lie,.....i didn't like that Pep system today. And i think it is the only reason Newcastle got a point from this game.

Bernado has to play in the middle, he is such a gifted player,

Hopefully he will take on board how open it left us at the Back.

Eddie Howe has done a decent job on them. I can see them finishing top 6 this season if they can find consistency

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.