Newcastle United (A) | Post Match thread

I'll take that Newcastle will be trouble for other teams this season. A point gained.

I'll take that. A lot of our rivals will struggle there this season.

Happy with how we came back in to it. Haaland is a beast. Looked a bit leggy towards the end so hopefully that'll help our fitness.

Foden shite another chance to square it and he didn’t. Like I said we didn’t have a striker we kept crossing now we have a striker and can’t cross. I also don’t understand the no subs part. Just confusing with Alvarez and mahrez on the bench surely they could have helped
Agree on Foden, again. I’m ok with no subs, with the players on the field we were still creating chances right up to the game. Just the keeper had a blinder and on a different day we would have scored.

Despite us losing our focus we should have won that game.

We struggled to deal with one of their players and the pace he has essentially.

Fair few of our players a mile off it, Foden had a shocker and we had a habit of hospital balls for a while as well.

Not the worst result all things considered. Haaland was beginning to really dominate that match until their play acting.

Side note, Almiron was utter shite despite all the foaming of the media, he fell into that ball which just about sums up his career at Newcastle.

awful defending overall, Pep should have helped Rodri and Walker by stability in the middle, we were run over so many times.

still we had the chances to win, Foden didnt pass it in to Haaland and Haaland missed a sitter (Pope was really good overall) and Haaland also hit the post

at least we did not lose, was planning to have 9 points and with better defending we could have done it today. lets hope Chelsea &Pool wont have it easy at St James park later on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.