Newcastle United (A) | Post Match thread

You've got to take those. At 3-1 I thought we'd concede another couple.

They are a very good team - their form since the turn of the year is no fluke. A point going there would be a reasonable result without the added context of having to come back from 2 down.

Some concerns, but I think we'd have strolled that against most other teams in this league. Got to be more clinical though.

Walker was much better 2nd half.

When Saint-Maximin turns up, he's unplayable. Unfortunately he saved it for us.

We done incredibly well to come back from 3-1 down. We really should have won the game, We had enough chances to win two games of football.

Inverted full backs out of possession killed us today defensively.

Less said about the officials the better. I'm sick to the teeth of cynical fouls, Constant clobbered on our players. The Trippier foul os as blatant red card as you'll see. Joelinto with about 200 fouls as well. It's a fucking farce.

We move on to the next games.

Come On City.

Man, sone of the comments on match day forum, straight from the games console. Ffs.

Did well to get back in the match after a poor middle 50 mins.

Referee bottled the red card due to VAR, there is a difference between a tactical foul and a knee high foul that could have ended De Bruyne's season.

Haaland and De Bruyne salvaged the point.

Could be a good point come the end of the season.
Thought VAR was for clear and obvious, not for the twat in charge to have a different opinion. If it’s subjective they are not supposed to re referee the game

I’ll take that under the circumstances.
Great till 1-0, absolutely wank till 3-1 and then we woke up.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, it’s hard work being a City fan ; )

As a City fan I'm slightly disappointed we couldn't win the game. However, as a football fan that was such an exciting game to watch today, and a huge reason why this league is the most watched in the world.

A game of two halves i thought, but we could have lost this when 3-1 down but we showed team spirit to get a well earned draw.

Great game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.