Newcastle United (A) | Post Match thread

This was not Ederson’s best match. He was positioned poorly on Trippier’s goal and should have had a better effort for Wilson’s.

Aye? Come on Geordie lad, stop being a sheep and get a backbone.
Pissing my self laughing at the chip shop thing.
Do you still do deep fried Mars Bars at the oak cafe?
I’m a sheep for questioning the sub policy as countless others here have done? That’s rich mate. Seems like you’re the sheep for never questioning anything, and Pep is your shepherd. He’s a brilliant manager but I’ll continue to bang on about subs, Europe, or anything else that strikes me.

In the meantime your bird is eating those Mars bars out of my arse.

I’m still not overly impressed with Newcastle’s fitness levels. Spurred on by the crowd, they often go hell for leather in the opening 60 minutes but then tend to flag in the final third. That is perhaps something to watch for in the remainder of the season.
We don’t have the quality that you have and we had no time to relax against you. Our last game at home was against Forest and we played well for the full 90 minutes and got our goals in the 58th and 78th minute because we had time to relax and play without any worries. It’s totally different when you’re up against a top class team who keep you on your toes for 90 plus minutes.

Even your team will usually play better against the not so good teams, I think that's normal.

I would love it if Howe was to become our Mancini. I know it's tough for you to drop 2 points against us but it was only 2 home games ago that we destroyed Arsenal and cost them their place in the Champions League.
Sky put a graphic up about howes record since the 1st Jan - it was very impressive and only behind city and Liverpool -
Plenty of teams will drop points at SJP this year

I’m a sheep for questioning the sub policy as countless others here have done? That’s rich mate. Seems like you’re the sheep for never questioning anything, and Pep is your shepherd. He’s a brilliant manager but I’ll continue to bang on about subs, Europe, or anything else that strikes me.

In the meantime your bird is eating those Mars bars out of my arse.
It’s Pep’s MO. He’s been the same since he became manager 6 years ago. He’s unlikely to change anytime soon.

Newcastle are a decent side but we made them look better than they really are

Spot on. Their defence looked really leggy in the final 10 mins. They were there for the taking. No complaints though - a draw from 1-3 down away from home anywhere is a decent result. Especially so early in the season. A good day out though, as it usually is in Geordieland.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.