Newcastle United (a) pre-match thread

Newcastle United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impossible to call our games and results at the moment. Almost the whole side barring Fern is a shadow of themselves. I keep thinking the next game will be the one we click but it doesn't happen.

If I was Newcastle I would just get that fast player running at us causing chaos and drawing free kicks. Carroll in the middle, job done.

[QUOTE="paulchapo, post: 12240096, member: 35452"]Impossible to call our games and results at the moment. Almost the whole side barring Fern is a shadow of themselves. I keep thinking the next game will be the one we click but it doesn't happen.

If I was Newcastle I would just get that fast player running at us causing chaos and drawing free kicks. Carroll in the middle, job done.[/QUOTE]

I was stopped on the bridge making my way to the U19 game by a group of media students. Among other things, I was asked to offer a prediction. This game should be a formality if City ever did formalities, I said. Two clear goals, I said. We are at the peculiar point where we never know which team is gonna turn up. I looked at the starting eleven and texted it to my ERO with the line that this was a good enough starting eleven to see the game out! Who'd be a fuckin' prophet?

First season
4 fullbacks over 30
Yaya over the hill
Pep instilling his way to play so mistakes along the way
Alas, the beautiful man has been through a lot of battles since and he's also no spring chicken no more.

I liked the intensity we played at Crystal Palace and Everton, even with the defensive problems. If it's the same, I'm hopeful of all 3 points.

Impossible to call our games and results at the moment. Almost the whole side barring Fern is a shadow of themselves. I keep thinking the next game will be the one we click but it doesn't happen.

If I was Newcastle I would just get that fast player running at us causing chaos and drawing free kicks. Carroll in the middle, job done.
Somehow I don't think football is that easy, and if it was that easy to beat City, we would have lost away to Palace and Everton for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.