Newcastle United (A) - Sat 28th Sept, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Interesting to see how we approach games now with Rodri out.

A new plan must be implemented. No point just throwing a player in that position hoping for the best. I would prefer a technical tweak, maybe start using counter attacks instead of possession. We have plenty of direct wingers and Haaland would love running into space.

Wishful thinking as we all know baldy will carry on -:)
Ooohh you cheeky monkey lol

You're right though, let's hope we go all utd from here on out this season. You know - get the ball then try to hoof it to a forward (doesn't matter which one)

Tough game (ain't they all). Trying to replace someone as good as Rodri with a like for like is pointless. What I'd like is to give Rico "Little Caesar" Lewis a chance to develop (not every game) in that position. The brilliant Kante is hardly a contender for Mr Universe and nor was the equally brilliant Philip Lahm, so you do not need to be physically dominant. Rico seems, to me at least, an intelligent player who will learn very, very quick.

Newcastle fans always talk about the great vocal support we bring.
Not that that can be heard on the pitch much but tomorrow it will go down well with our guys.
Pep looked fed up today..lets give him and Rodri something to smile about tomorrow.

Newcastle fans always talk about the great vocal support we bring.
Not that that can be heard on the pitch much but tomorrow it will go down well with our guys.
Pep looked fed up today..lets give him and Rodri something to smile about tomorrow.
Hope our supports as good as was at Chelsea, and I think it will be.
We're staying over tomorrow, always a good cheap place to stay and drink.
Upto Edinburgh Sunday for flight to Bratislava. As Ian Cheeseman says
It's great to be a Blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.