Newcastle United (A) - Sun 19th Dec, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lewis and their only half decent player Saint maximin both off injured tonight reducing their chances of the shock of the season even further

i fully expect a sudden and mysterious covid outbreak in the newcastle camp

Howe said Saint Maximin might just be an impact injury. he wasn't sure.

I thought newcastle did well at Liverpool. They could have got a point because they should have definitely had a pen for a foul by TAA. hard for ref to spot, but it was nailed on on VAR. What is the point of VAR? If that was the other way around and it was Liverpool or man utd appealing for a pen they would have given it, and it's in those grey areas where the bias is.

Howe said Saint Maximin might just be an impact injury. he wasn't sure.

I thought newcastle did well at Liverpool. They could have got a point because they should have definitely had a pen for a foul by TAA. hard for ref to spot, but it was nailed on on VAR. What is the point of VAR? If that was the other way around and it was Liverpool or man utd appealing for a pen they would have given it, and it's in those grey areas where the bias is.
Not given against the scousers by the scouse ref

If he’d have awarded it, VAR wouldn’t have overturned it

he shouldn’t be anywhere a liverpool or Everton match. He might be a tranmere fan but he’ll have family, friends, neighbours etc etc that will be fans of the scouse clubs

Howe has lost all 8 games he has managed against Pep, and the form table is obviously a bit one soded. Any win will do!

Not given against the scousers by the scouse ref

If he’d have awarded it, VAR wouldn’t have overturned it

he shouldn’t be anywhere a liverpool or Everton match. He might be a tranmere fan but he’ll have family, friends, neighbours etc etc that will be fans of the scouse clubs
Exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.