Newcastle United (A) - Sun 19th Dec, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not given against the scousers by the scouse ref

If he’d have awarded it, VAR wouldn’t have overturned it

he shouldn’t be anywhere a liverpool or Everton match. He might be a tranmere fan but he’ll have family, friends, neighbours etc etc that will be fans of the scouse clubs
That was a 50-50 though, yes trent caught some of the player but he got mostly ball though.

Lewis and their only half decent player Saint maximin both off injured tonight reducing their chances of the shock of the season even further

i fully expect a sudden and mysterious covid outbreak in the newcastle camp

Howe was call I g for the game to be off this morning. ( last night )Doesn't want just half the games played.
Politics; poor show from Howe.

Howe was call I g for the game to be off this morning. ( last night )Doesn't want just half the games played.

Be desperate for Sunday to be called off then and probably get his wish Liverpool will play that extra game and go top.

It’s a ridiculous argument though

if there was a sudden blizzard that hit the north of England and meant every game north of Birmingham was postponed, they wouldn’t postpone the rest of them because only half the games could be played

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.