Newcastle United (A) - Sun 19th Dec, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were always going to be outclassed but I thought they worked really hard for each other. Certainly never folded when they could have after conceding two quick ones. It's hard to imagine they'll have much left in the tank come Sunday.

I think we should expect a scrappy game, where the ref does everything he can to shift some momentum Newcastle's way.

"That was a foul, here have a yellow card too" vs "Nope that was totally different, you went do too easy, play on" .

I can sense the desperation to see Liverpool go top, some are acting like they already are. That said, we should beat Newcastle comfortably, if we score a couple of goals early. If that happens, at some point, the focus will have to shift to the games they have coming up with more winnable points.

Last edited:
Can’t believe that twat Howe only gave Callum Wilson 11 minutes tonite, just for that reason, I hope we put 4 past them on Sunday..

Hunh?

5 yellows = 1 games suspension (first 19 games only, so cut off is half way through, usually the Boxing Day or around it fixture)

10 yellows = 2 games suspension (no cut off, no limit, doesn’t matter if you got the one game ban earlier in season or not - if and when you get to 10 yellows, whenever in the season, you sit 2 games out)
Ah. I thought the 2 match ban was accumulated from being equivalent to getting two sets of 5 yellows. Think that was the old method…every 5 is a 1 game ban. Didn‘t realize you ended up with missing 3 games depending on when you accumulate the yellows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.