Newcastle United (A) - Sun 19th Dec, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With AVFC - BFC being called off with 2 hours to go, is this game still definitely going ahead? Don't want to travel there only to find the games been called off

Feels like this season might be the first where we have games on people rather than games in hand, which tbh I kinda like because if we can post a lead even if others teams have games in hand i think a 4 or a 7 point gap is going to city is going to feel very scary

It's even better if the season has to end early and we are still top.

The Dippers pushed for PPG (points per game) after the halfway point and the Premier League now have it as a rule of no football after 80 days.

It's even better if the season has to end early and we are still top.

The Dippers pushed for PPG (points per game) after the halfway point and the Premier League now have it as a rule of no football after 80 days.
If we’re still top and ahead on PPG, the rest have no real argument to make, seeing as though we’ve played them all away.

Wtf, extract from the PL statement below.
So decisions are not just Covid related cases. This is going to get messy with Clubs fabricating scenario's to get a game off if it suits.
Covid related I get, but not combined with injuries and illness!

Statement

"This decision was based on the number of Covid-19 cases, injuries and illness"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.