Newcastle United (A) - Sun 19th Dec, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe the figures that come out are all covid related, more people die from flu a year. We can't lockdown and keep getting jabbed every time a new strain arrives, sheer madness. We have to live with it now unfortunately
So the figures for confirmed positive Covid tests aren’t all to do with COVID? *Does not compute*

More people don’t die of flu a year.

We might have to lockdown if a stronger, vaccine eluding variant comes along. It hasn’t yet, so we haven’t locked down.

Lockdowns are always determined by Hospital strain. They're currently doing ok, so we haven’t locked down.

What the landscape looks like a month into Omicron, no one knows.

We do have to live with it. We will have to die from it too if mismanaged.

Well it hasnt been called off
What do you mean? To be honest I would be reluctant to travel up to Newcastle as things stand. Probably best to halt the league for a few weeks immediately with this variant running wild and the jibby jabby hitting some lads bad.

What do you mean? To be honest I would be reluctant to travel up to Newcastle as things stand. Probably best to halt the league for a few weeks immediately with this variant running wild and the jibby jabby hitting some lads bad.
He was asking if it was going to be going ahead, who knows but for now it is still being played

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.