Newcastle United (A) - Sun 19th Dec, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf, extract from the PL statement below.
So decisions are not just Covid related cases. This is going to get messy with Clubs fabricating scenario's to get a game off if it suits.
Covid related I get, but not combined with injuries and illness!

Statement

"This decision was based on the number of Covid-19 cases, injuries and illness"

Apppalling

Wtf, extract from the PL statement below.
So decisions are not just Covid related cases. This is going to get messy with Clubs fabricating scenario's to get a game off if it suits.
Covid related I get, but not combined with injuries and illness!

Statement

"This decision was based on the number of Covid-19 cases, injuries and illne
If a club don't have enough players to play it doesn't really matter how the combination is made up though?

5/6 gone today, only 1/4 lost tomorrow so far, there will be at least one more lost on the balance of probabilities.

I thought I was being a cynic when I thought the players and staff wanted Christmas off, but it's now looking that way. Just seems very odd that there are suddenly loads of cases, I'm sure there's some bullshittery going on behind the scenes at several clubs
It’s almost as if a new, more transmittable variant reached the UK a couple of weeks back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.