Newcastle United (A) - Sun 19th Dec, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just do not get complacent City. On the rare odd occasion when the old City used to score 4 or 5 ( we once did 10) you knew what would come next. The way to win this title is just to keep winning back to back. I think Chelsea might crumble but Liverpool wont, not whilst Salah stays fit. a 1-0 win will do for me.
That there is Michael Owen levels of punditry, Marv ;)

Newcastle are a similar club to where we used to be. Never liked or disliked them until their fans gave us vile abuse for buying the PL, human rights abuse etc.etc. How they have now shut up. Because of that, we must thump them, send them down a division and let them learn a big lesson. When they have done that and learned a degree of humility and understanding, welcome back to the PL. Still prefer Sunderland.

Newcastle are fighting for their lives. With their fans behind them, they are going to give a game on Sunday.
Hope many people predicting an easy win don't end up with eggs on their faces.
Every game people keep saying this thing, obviously anything is possible but please I am sorry, Newcastle are 19th and have won only one game, if you are not confident about our chances then that is on you alone.

If they win, it is what it is but there is no way any city fan should not be confident about us winning the game.

Anyone remember our match a couple of years ago at St James' when Toon kicked off and immediately booted the ball aimlessly towards Eddie then all scuttled back into mass defence ? What a game plan that was - play for a 0-0 home draw from the very first second.
Well, this Geordie team is even worse than that one. 4-0 to City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.