Newcastle United (A) - Sun 19th Dec, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be an interesting team selection for Newcastle tomorrow night, Will Eddie Howe go full strenght in both games? I don't know if the likes of Wilson is capable of two games in three days with his injury record.

Don’t you get a two game ban post cut off if you have 10 bookings? Might be better to pick up 5th before when all CBs are injury free rather than risking 2 during the run in.

Hunh?

5 yellows = 1 games suspension (first 19 games only, so cut off is half way through, usually the Boxing Day or around it fixture)

10 yellows = 2 games suspension (no cut off, no limit, doesn’t matter if you got the one game ban earlier in season or not - if and when you get to 10 yellows, whenever in the season, you sit 2 games out)

I would play the same starting 11 as last night.

Newcastle have not got long to recover assuming they still play tomorrow. Just need another 3pts.
Yep, and we have a pre-Xmas week off then don’t we (for the first time in half a decade ;-)

they play tomorrow. short turnaround till sunday when they play us
I'd be nice if they could stay in the game as long as possible at the dips.

Teams tend to put everything in against us and get dicked from being tired the following game, hopefully this will work the other way round this time.

The way Newcastle fell apart after conceding the first at Leicester (even though it was a shocking dive) doesn’t look good for their visit to Anfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.