Newcastle United (A) - Sun 21 Aug, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
with the squad we have these days, besides the dippers,spuds,chavs and the arse away anything else than a win would be a disappointment imo. and thats not meant in an arrogant way either?
Doesn’t go like that. Last season we dominated Chelsea scum and arsenal but had difficulty home and away v palace and saints

What’s the fuss here? He should be proud jack compared him with mahrez . Thats the highest compliment Almiron will ever get in his lifetime.

This is an angle I hadn't thought of but you're right.

If I'm Almiron (goals in all competitions last season: 1) and I'm being compared to a Mahrez (goals in all competitions last season: 24) who's having a slightly quiet game, I'm delighted with the comparison.

If I'm Almiron, I'm going to find it very difficult to disagree that if the team at the top of the Premier League are in the last game of the season and their top scorer is playing more like my level than his usual standard, then that team may want to consider substituting him.

Obviously it was a joke but I can't believe anyone’s still talking about it like it's a big issue. Jack was drunk and celebrating and it's hardly even an insult.

To be fair it does seem to be the fans that are bothered, way more than the player.

with the squad we have these days, besides the dippers,spuds,chavs and the arse away anything else than a win would be a disappointment imo. and thats not meant in an arrogant way either?
I tend to agree but there are variables that can make this a tricky fixture. For example, early season strange results, we are the acid test for their improvement, they've got players who can exploit that strange sometimes recurring phenomenon of 1 shot, 1 goal.
But all in all, am confident if we start well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.