Newcastle United (A) - Sun 21 Aug, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only a few things to worry about in this game for me:

1) St Maximimimim cutting inside and having a crack or getting down the line

2) Wilson or other cutting through our CB pairing on the diagonal and not getting tracked/picked up by either.

There’s always the chance of a worldie from outside the box, but…!

Given that, I’ll assume they’ll try to play on the quick break and it’ll be a 3-0 victory.

Only a few things to worry about in this game for me:

1) St Maximimimim cutting inside and having a crack or getting down the line

2) Wilson or other cutting through our CB pairing on the diagonal and not getting tracked/picked up by either.

There’s always the chance of a worldie from outside the box, but…!

Given that, I’ll assume they’ll try to play on the quick break and it’ll be a 3-0 victory.
Love your spelling of Sam Maximum!

Hopefully a similar performance and result as the West Ham game. Keep Guimaraes quiet and we should be ok.

Our toughest game so far.

Newcastle have come a long way and are were plyingwell at back end of last season and have started well this season. Very physical side. St Maximan is a real threat on the break esp if Walker isnt disciplined enough...you dont want him running 1vs1 at our back line.

Callum Wilson is a very physical player and can cause problems and even though his goal record aint great he is a real handful and can easily disrupt us.

If Newcastle do come out and attack however it gives us more space to play on and we are more dangerous than we have ever been on transition at the moment. If they sit in and try and hit us on the break that is also dangerus so it will be interesting to see what they do

Howe is a good manager so hopefully it will be a good game

Desperate for a City win,I live in Newcastle.Work will be unbearable on Monday if this goes belly up.CTID.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.