Newcastle United (A) - Sun 21 Aug, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough game, Grealish to get pelters from the stands after the jokey Almiron comment that they've all taken to heart. Hope the players overcommit on him too.

They can try and mark Haaland out of the game like Bournemouth did by committing 3 players to keep him quiet and let KDB, Gundog and Foden or Grealish have the run of the place or let Erling do his thing. Choose your poison. I think the outcome is likely the same.
Do we think Eddy will even try and be progressive or are they going with 5-4-1 at home again and spending most of the game in their own penalty area?
Headless chicken Almiron to be lauded by the geordie arselickers as some kind of victim and Jack to be booed relentlessly by the gormless knobheads. In which case I'd love Jack to have a blinder, score and take the piss mercilessly.

i'm on the Toontastic forum. I joined after the buyout as i was curious (and still am) about their takeover and how it would go. would they learn from our mistakes and buy a RSC, would FFP hit them harder now that the "drawbridge" is up.

i'm very polite on there as its their forum and i'm a guest.

with that in mind anyone want me to ask anything ahead of the weekend?
Can you gauge some opinions on Eddie Howe and how long do they think he'll be their man?

I thought he did pretty well at Bournemouth but seemed a little naive and unwilling to deviate from his plan A.

Would be interesting to know their impressions of him and if they see him as the man to build their success long-term or just the man to steady the boat and solidify them as an established mid-table PL team before they bring in someone else with a different plan to push them higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.