Newcastle United (A) - Sun 21 Aug, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Favour for anyone who knows Amalfi Coast. I’m at a wedding in Ravello but need to find a bar where I can disappear for 2 hours to watch this. Any help mega appreciated.

Favour for anyone who knows Amalfi Coast. I’m at a wedding in Ravello but need to find a bar where I can disappear for 2 hours to watch this. Any help mega appreciated.
A few years ago there was an Irish pub called King's Cross in Salerno but that's not close enough. Dimly recall a Luigi's (yes, honestly) Cafe in Ravello itself. There was a wedding party there, though!

Can you gauge some opinions on Eddie Howe and how long do they think he'll be their man?

I thought he did pretty well at Bournemouth but seemed a little naive and unwilling to deviate from his plan A.

Would be interesting to know their impressions of him and if they see him as the man to build their success long-term or just the man to steady the boat and solidify them as an established mid-table PL team before they bring in someone else with a different plan to push them higher.
i asked them that a while back. i think they were a little underwhelmed as the initial giddiness set in. but now i think they have warmed to him. keeping them up will have helped

A few years ago there was an Irish pub called King's Cross in Salerno but that's not close enough. Dimly recall a Luigi's (yes, honestly) Cafe in Ravello itself. There was a wedding party there, though!
Thanks for trying. Yes but too far, has to be in Ravello… WiFi and radio will be my back up. Come on City

Nothing to fear, play our own game well and we'll win. Haaland will likely get more space away from home, so expecting him to get on the scoresheet.

Need to weather their early frenetic storm and take control, a narrow win for us.

Muffin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.