Newcastle United (A) - Wed 27th Sept, 20:00 | EFL Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking the same.

I said earlier in this post that even if Pep played his best 11 at Newcastle away on a Wednesday night we could still lose and even pick up a couple of injuries, Right Now, Pep and City do not need the League Cup because of the Fifa club trophy and we have a small squad to boot,

Just play the youth if we have to, the fans will understand the bigger picture, it will be better watching some young players busting their guts and running around all game than the first-team players walking and just going through the motions hope the 90 minutes can not come quick enough

Has anyone got any recommendations on where to park for the Newcastle away game?
Parking near the ground is pretty non existent and you would be grid locked for over an hour getting out. I would park haymarket multi storey or grey st multi storey both around 10 min walk. Pubs a plenty near both car parks. Haymarket I would recommend the Hotspur and grey st the Crown Posada

That team should still give the absentees a game
Ederson;
Walker, Stones, Dias, Bernardo;
De Bruyne, Rodri, Nunes;
Doku, Haaland , Foden​

Versus

Ortega
Lewis, Akanji, Gvardiol, Ake,
KovaCic Phillips Grealish
Bobb Julian Gomez

But to be fair they only have 7 players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.