Versus

Ortega
Lewis, Akanji, Gvardiol, Ake,
KovaCic Phillips Grealish
Bobb Julian Gomez

But to be fair they only have 7 players
Would be very interesting to see Jack as an 8,
together with Kova or Nunes.

Instead of pulling free kicks he certainly would have to stay on his feet to rotate the ball and create.

Hope Jack takes the chance by the scruff of the neck with big corones and having some fun as there's not too much to lose tonight. Free shot. IMO.

I'm no expert on the area but picking up my nephew who lives up there somewhere and then parking at the Metro Centre in Gateshead which has park and ride to and from the ground. Otherwise you will need to use city centre car parks. (and possibly pay a clean air zone fee?)
Clean air zone fee only applies to buses and taxis over a certain age. Cars currently exempt

Would be very interesting to see Jack as an 8,
together with Kova or Nunes.

Instead of pulling free kicks he certainly would have to stay on his feet to rotate the ball and create.

Hope Jack takes the chance by the scruff of the neck with big corones and having some fun as there's not too much to lose tonight. Free shot. IMO.
Interesting points you make, but Jack seems destined for the left side of Alvarez with Bobb on the right going off Akanji's Instagram line up. That also indicates we may see 3 at the back with Lewis & Gomez as wingbacks outside a central pivot pair of Kova & Kalvin.

As already mentioned The Hotspur opposite haymarket bus station. Crown Posada by the quayside or Fitzgeralds on grey street. Newcastle town centre is very compact so the ground is 10 minute walk from suggested venues
Cheers pal. Coincidentally saw the Crown Posada when having a look at the map earlier, looks spectacular. Definitely going for a couple of scoops as it's just down from my hotel.

Doubt very much that newcastle will have a full strength side out either

Much as i love winning the league cup (its all i ever dreamt of!! Just one league cup .. please!!!!) its surely in its death throws

I said earlier in this post that even if Pep played his best 11 at Newcastle away on a Wednesday night we could still lose and even pick up a couple of injuries, Right Now, Pep and City do not need the League Cup because of the Fifa club trophy and we have a small squad to boot,

Just play the youth if we have to, the fans will understand the bigger picture, it will be better watching some young players busting their guts and running around all game than the first-team players walking and just going through the motions hope the 90 minutes can not come quick enough
The youth we didn't sell played last night so not much chance of that happening. The efl have scheduled in there efl trophy on the same weeks as the caraboo cup I wonder why??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.