Newcastle United (A) - Wed 27th Sept, 20:00 | EFL Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
First visit to St James' any pre match pub recommendations?

Loads, there aren't any 'away' pubs as you'll be welcome in all as long as you don't act the fool.

The ones already suggested are good, I'd add the Town Wall, The Forth, Tilleys, Rosies. The Trent is small, but good too. If there's a bigger group of you, try the Mile Castle

All of them are walking/staggering distance from the stadium. If you get there early enough you could try the Strawberry, it's the home pub so will be packed and lively.

Not a lot of confidence from our lot, even with your second string out you're clear favourites. Sounds like we'll be making a few changes and your changes are better than ours.

Loads, there aren't any 'away' pubs as you'll be welcome in all as long as you don't act the fool.

The ones already suggested are good, I'd add the Town Wall, The Forth, Tilleys, Rosies. The Trent is small, but good too. If there's a bigger group of you, try the Mile Castle

All of them are walking/staggering distance from the stadium. If you get there early enough you could try the Strawberry, it's the home pub so will be packed and lively.

Not a lot of confidence from our lot, even with your second string out you're clear favourites. Sounds like we'll be making a few changes and your changes are better than ours.
I nearly always park up nearby and go in the Bodega for a few pints. Always made to feel welcome

Always want city to win but I’m really not that arsed about this as long as we don’t lose badly

It’s a competition we could do without this season and there seems little point getting to the quarter finals only to have to play the EDS team and more than likely get knocked out

Always want city to win but I’m really not that arsed about this as long as we don’t lose badly

It’s a competition we could do without this season and there seems little point getting to the quarter finals only to have to play the EDS team and more than likely get knocked out
Totally agree Chads and the number of injuries we have is a concern too for me.
See what side the Barcodes put out.

Cheers pal, much appreciated. Looking forward to it & hopefully boil the piss of watching rag, dipper & cockneys whatever the result.

Agree with all this winning this be great on the night but long term it's a big big problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.