Newcastle United (A) - Wed 27th Sept, 20:00 | EFL Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently there is no private Jets available! I can't believe that! I'm more inclined to think that it's the weather
Thought it was due to flying out at around midnight at earliest from Newcastle.
Airport couldn't facilitate at this hour

Going off Peps comments and the fact the EDS were full strength I’d expect our starting 11 to be heavily rotated but stronger than I first expected.

Maybe something like:

Ortega

Akanji Ake Gvardiol

Lewis Phillips

Bobb Nunes Kovacic Doku

Alvarez

Imagine Newcastle will rotate too with their schedule and their squad depth is clearly nothing like ours even with the injury list we have

1-2 City

You're probably right. Its just that I heard that the flight hours between Newcastle and Manchester were at an unsuitable time.
There must be some reason other than not having a plane available.
I agree. Wed night at midnight isn’t peak private jet hour, I wouldn’t have thought.

You're probably right. Its just that I heard that the flight hours between Newcastle and Manchester were at an unsuitable time.
There must be some reason other than not having a plane available.
Guardiola revealed City will drive back from Newcastle on Wednesday night after encountering travel issues.

In the past, City have made the 150-mile journey from Newcastle by plane, but engineering issues and aircraft availability mean they cannot this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.