Newcastle United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Had a quick shufty at two toon forums and, fair play, they are mostly complimentary about City rather than curmudgeonly about us or the result, reminding each other that it was a good reflection of how far they've come holding the best team in the world (their words), to 1-0, even acknowledging we were not full strength.

One guy managed to combine both by asking how "that shit-haircutted little c**nt Foden can have stinkers for England but always plays like the spawn of Messi against us..!"
Hahaha!!!

A few said how unreal Phil was Saturday... long may it continue!
Comparing England to City is like day and night where foden is concerned plus the waistcoat is clueless with were to play Phil ..

The Bard himself William Shakespeare Act 1scene 3 Hamlet.

I looked up the act and scene. The rest I knew!
Got it with help from our Rachel
" to thine else self be true "
Just be nice to the gentlemen Fancy
They'll be nice to you
Here's your last chance, Fancy don't let me down.

Fancy - Reba McEntire Queen of Country :-)

Last edited:
Have been thinking about last night’s game a lot today. I think the CL win has elevated us even further. We looked absolutely colossal at time. As the whole team has grown in stature. Terrifying.
The All Black's of Football !!

Ruthless, Relentless, Remorseless....but beautiful !!

Comparing England to City is like day and night where foden is concerned plus the waistcoat is clueless with were to play Phil ..
Remember the waistcoat saying that he couldn't play Foden in the middle of midfield because he didn't play there for City and then recently started to play Terence Trent there even though he's a full back. Double standards.

Remember the waistcoat saying that he couldn't play Foden in the middle of midfield because he didn't play there for City and then recently started to play Terence Trent there even though he's a full back. Double standards.
It's the norm for FA-backed apparatchiks. Wiegmann didn't pick Steph Houghton for the Euros 'cos she had only played a few games for City after injury. Millie B didn't play the end games for CFC last season because of injury but still got picked. The reasons they offer the public just don't hold water.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.