Newcastle United (H) | Sat 19th Aug, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a good mate who follows Newcastle home & away. I was talking to him on the phone and he was saying he's worried their end will be shit, as they changed the criteria for this game and loads with low points who don't normally go have snapped up tickets.
Hopefully this means they'll keep their shirts on, acres of flabby Geordie flesh are not what I want to see at a match.

I fully expect us to drop points tomorrow. That (if it happens) will result in glee amongst the media and pundits claiming Newcastle are going to win the league and City are in trouble! The idiot Stuart Pearce has already predicted they will win the league along with the wanker that is Jim White on Talksport!

But don't panic Mr. Mainwaring!!

IMO we will bubble around 3rd to 6th until December after we have played all the big 6. We will then start to reel em in as the side will have settled down and CL group qualification will have concluded.

My view is two or three of Alvarez, Phillips, Palmer and Lewis will start to show big time. My only worry is Phil and I cannot put my finger on it!

Any news on Bernardo?

We could be without 6 of last seasons first 11 tomorrow
Dias
Stones
Bernardo
Gundogan
Mahrez (a stretch i know)
KDB

Perfect time for Kovacic and Gvardiol to step up

The game has huge potential and could turn out to be the game of the seeason, football is the winner tomorrow with two teams that are likely to go toe to toe and play football the right way. I can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.