Newcastle United (H) - Sat 4th March, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly Pep if we are up 1-0 in the 80th minute just park the bus. I can't handle a late equalizer
Nah we re better trying to keep the ball and keep them as far away from our goal as possible! Just need calm heads. Think back to that derby where we kept it in the corner for 5 minutes.

Not going to be simple but they've just lost to Liverpool at home and united in a final, there's no excuse for not winning this. We're at a must win stage now for every single game, drop points here and its game over. I expectand trust we will have a fast start, but we need to maintain it.

Looking forward to this, feels like ages since the last game at The Etihad. Shame it's an early start, but should still be a decent atmosphere as the Geordies are always pretty vocal. Think we'll line up like this:

Ederson
Walker
Akanji
Dias
Ake
Rodri
Gundogan
De Bruyne
Grealish
Foden
Haaland
That would also be my staring 11 but i have never ever got one right.

Not going to be simple but they've just lost to Liverpool at home and united in a final, there's no excuse for not winning this. We're at a must win stage now for every single game, drop points here and its game over. I expectand trust we will have a fast start, but we need to maintain it.
I agree with you for the most part but, even if we lose, there's still a long long way to go - 12 Premier League games and FA Cup and European matches to come; bottom teams scrambling for points - plenty of time for more twists and turns, and hopefully, we're coming into a bit of form.

I can't see them recovering from the downer of not turning up at Wembley against the scum; probably no Guimares; I expect a win tomorrow.

I'm looking forwards to this in front of a bumper crowd. Hopefully the strikers and players who get shots away will choose the four corners of the net and make Pope work as hard as they can. I'd love Haaland to bag another hattrick to really put the shiver me timbers up arsenal. We have a chance to make a statement of intent tomorrow lunchtime and I expect that to happen. Go on City fans...roar the boys home and let's.see if Arsenal have the bottle to keep up the pressure.

We did take the lead in the away game but didn't fully take the sting out of it.
That’s the worry for tomorrow to be honest. Still think we’ll win but we could see a similar outcome to the other week at Forest where we dominate the game and don’t take chances only to find we’ve dropped points again at the end of the game. This lot tomorrow are awkward and will be right up for it after last week too

That’s the worry for tomorrow to be honest. Still think we’ll win but we could see a similar outcome to the other week at Forest where we dominate the game and don’t take chances only to find we’ve dropped points again at the end of the game. This lot tomorrow are awkward and will be right up for it after last week too
There in there worse form of the season, I think they will be deflated after last weekend, I'm going for 3-1 to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.